309 Sandhurst Street
309 Sandhurst Street is located in Gossamer Cove, a community of 168 homes, completed in 1999, it offers five unique floor plans–and this property–offers the Rockport model–the largest plan with a generous 2,705+/- sq. ft. and is rarely available. With 4 bedrooms ( and the potential for a 5th) this residence offers tremendous flexibility. The home has a dramatic 2-story ceiling that rises above the living and dining rooms. The more casual living areas all flow together. A spacious kitchen opens to a window-wrapped dining alcove, and from there you have access to the rear yard, as well as the adjacent light-filled family room.
A shady gazebo at the water’s edge, next to a playground is part of the complex’s amenities for you to enjoy. Schools are within walking distance and all of Redwood Shores is connected with wide walkways, trails for dog walking and biking, and so much more. From this convenient location the best of Redwood Shores is well within easy reach. And hop on Hwy. 101 and the rest of the peninsula is readily available.
- Spacious and bright 2,705+/- sq. ft. of living space.
- 4,000+/- sq. ft. lot with large patio for outdoor entertaining.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, large loft space for game room or office, 2 car garage.
- Dramatic two-story ceilings soar over the open living and dining rooms.
- Family/Great room has a gas fireplace, built -in shelving and access to the sunny hardscaped rear yard; An adjoining dining area is tucked into a window lined alcove; the kitchen has generous storage and Corian counter, plus an island. This space is the hub of everyday activities.
- Main-level bedroom and full bath for guests or a home office.
- Upper level master bedroom has a large private bath with soaking sub and separate shower and walk-in closet.
- EXTRAS: Freshly painted. New carpeting. Air conditioning, added driveway for extra parking. Potential to enclose the open space over the living room to create a 5th bedroom or office. (Buyer to verify with Redwood City planning dept.)
- Close to high-tech employers, top-rated schools, shopping, and a variety of restaurants. Hwy 101 gives commuters access for travel to San Francisco, or Silicon Valley.
- HOA dues approx. $200/mo. Approx. $80 a year for Redwood Shores Owner’s Association.